-Powered by Rhodes
These muffins will surprise everyone! Great Italian taste, simple to make!
Prep Time: 20 min
Bake Time: 25 min
Skill Level: Beginning
- 12 Rhodes� Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes� Bread Dough, thawed and risen
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 12 frozen cooked Italian style meatballs
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut in fourths
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
extra marinara sauce, if desired
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle. Place 1 teaspoon marinara sauce in the center of each circle. Top with 1 meatball and a piece of string cheese cut in half. Place a piece of cheese on two sides of the meatball. Pull dough up around filling to completely enclose and pinch to seal. Place one seam side down in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin. Brush each one with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350�F 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with warm marinara sauce, if desired.